On episode 48 of the WRITER 2.0 Podcast, I spoke with novelist and writing book author Jordan Rosenfeld, focussing on her new book, A Writer’s Guide To Persistence. We also spoke about:
- how to build platform organically;
- developing a daily writing practice;
- why writers self sabotage;
- writer burnout;
- when to hire an editor;
- her most painful writing rejection;
- how exercise helps us write;
- her latest novel, Women in Red.
About our guest:
She is Associate Editor at Sweatpants & Coffee.com. Jordan’s essays and articles have appeared in AlterNet, Bustle, DAME, The New York Times, Ozy, Publisher’s Weekly, Purple Clover, The Rumpus, The San Francisco Chronicle, The St. Petersburg Times, The Washington Post, The Writer, Writer’s Digest magazine, xoJane and more. Her book commentaries have appeared on The California Report, a news-magazine produced by NPR-affiliate KQED radio.