On episode 97 of the WRITER 2.0 podcast I spoke with author, podcaster and psychologist Dr. Janean Anderson. We discussed:
- what eating disorders are;
- the fear that often sabotages our creative efforts;
- her upcoming book, Recover Your Perspective;
- Ann Lamott’s Bird by Bird;
- what it’s like launching a podcast.
Plus, on Today in Writing, Happy Birthday to Dr. Seuss.
About our guest:
Dr. Janean Anderson is a licensed psychologist in private practice who specializes in treating eating disorders. She is an author who writes about eating disorder recovery. Her first book, Recover Your Perspective, will be available in fall 2016. Dr. Anderson keeps a blog about eating disorder recovery at www.eatingdisorderrecoveryblog.com.