Join My Facebook Launch Team
As many of you know, my novel—a media thriller with depth—will be released in mid-June.
It’s called The Anonymous Source.
I’m looking for people who are interested in joining a social marketing team dedicated to providing feedback and helping spread the word about the book.
[dt_divider style=”thin” /]
Here’s what you’ll get:
- A free electronic copy of The Anonymous Source about two months before it is publicly available.
- Entrance into a private Facebook group where you can track my progress and offer opinions on:
- cover design
- back cover copy
- marketing ideas
- A free drink ticket for my book launch party, which will take place in late June in or near Seattle. If you’re not near Seattle, well, I’ll buy you a beer next time I see you.
- Access to me in a private Facebook group, where I’ll answer any questions about writing, publishing, or anything else. I’ll also post articles and news relevant to the book.
- A thank-you link to your blog or website (i.e., “back link”) on my website.[dt_divider style=”thin” /]
Here’s what I’ll ask of you:
- Read the book by the end of June and write an HONEST review on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Goodreads, or wherever you like to review books online.
- Share your ideas about how to reach a wider audience in the Facebook Group.[dt_divider style=”thin” /]
Send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or message me on Facebook by March 15.
Thank you in advance for your help in launching my novel. Your support is greatly appreciated!