On Episode 37 of the WRITER 2.0 Podcast, I spoke with novelist Judith Works. We discussed:
- how she ended up working for the UN in Rome;
- the most memorable meal she ate while living in Italy;
- her novel, City of Illusions;
- the difference between self publishing and publishing with Booktrope;
- how to create a book trailer;
- the travel book she read until it fell apart.
Plus, on Today in Writing, the birthday of Emmanuel Kant.
About Our Guest:
Judith Works, a graduate of Lewis & Clark Law School, is retired from the United Nations, Rome, Italy. She is the author of a memoir about Rome, Coins in the Fountain, available as an e-book, and City of Illusions, published by Booktrope. She writes travel articles for on-line publications as well as blogging her adventures. Her work has been published in a literary journal. She is currently on the steering committee for the literary conference, Write on the Sound, and is also on the board for Edmonds Center for the Arts and EPIC Group Writers. She is a member of several other writer’s groups.