On episode 58 of the WRITER 2.0 Podcast, I talked with sci-fi author Benjamin Seims. We spoke about:
- the correct way to introduce your kids to Star Wars;
- his debut novel, AFTER DAY ONE;
- three books that changed his writing life;
- the process of writing a trilogy;
- why kettelbell workouts are so popular.
Plus, on “Today in Writing”–Bob Dylan’s classic album, Blood on the Tracks.
About our guest:
Benjamin Seims lives in the Pacific Northwest with his wife and their three teenaged boys. He works full time as a cardiac nurse and is currently an officer in the Washington Army National Guard. After Day One is his first full length novel and is the first book in a planned trilogy. You can find Ben’s website here and you can find him on Twitter @ben_seims.
And be sure to check out his debut novel here.