On episode 95 of the WRITER 2.0 Podcast I spoke with Alex Newton, founder and CEO of K-Lytics, an ebook data company that helps authors categorize their books to increase visibility and sales.
- the rate of growth in the ebook market;
- the most popular categories in the Kindle store;
- how sales ranking on Amazon relates to actual copies sold;
- how authors can use data for creative purposes before writing their next book;
- how ebook prices vary widely between genres, and how to price your book.
Plus, on “Today in Writing”–The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire.