In episode 40 of the WRITER 2.0 podcast, I spoke with non-fiction author and blogger, Jeff Goins. In the interview, he and I both shared the conversations that kickstarted our adult writing lives.
We also discussed:
- the most inspiring story from his new book, THE ART OF WORK;
- what “a calling” actually is and how we can begin to find ours;
- how he grew his latest blog so quickly;
- how getting up early changed his writing life;
- why “No one wants to hire an aspiring writer”;
- Nirvana vs. Pearl Jam;
- his favorite Guacamole Recipe.
About Our Guest:
Jeff Goins is a full-time writer who lives just outside of Nashville, Tennessee, with his wife, son, and border collie. His website, Goinswriter.com, has been visited by more than four million people from all over the world. He is the author of four books, including The Art of Work, The In-Between,Wrecked, and You Are a Writer. He humbly considers himself the world’s foremost expert on guacamole.