On episode 75 of the WRITER 2.0 Podcast I spoke with writer, book reviewer, and project manager Wendy Kendall. We talked:
- What is project management and how to apply it to your writing;
- Breaking down a book into smaller pieces;
- How to get more committed to your writing;
- What people don’t know about Seahawks fans;
- Why I’m terrible at celebrating small milestones.
About out guest:
Wendy Kendall writes book reviews for myedmondsnews.com, works as a freelance editor, and is writing a series of mysteries that involve purses. She’s also a manager with over 20 years of leadership providing exceptional customer service, directing operations, resolving customer inquiries, and problem solving. Find her on Twitter at @wendywrites1