On episode 80 of the WRITER 2.0 Podcast I talked writing, blogging, and platform creation with bestselling author Nina Amir.
- How writing conferences changed her career
- The advantages of meeting agents in person
- The specifics of how to blog a book
- The advantages of giving away your book for free
- The biggest mistake novelists make (they don’t make a business plan)
- Why agents are seeking Novelists with book proposals in this new market
Plus, on “Today in Writing,” happy birthday to Charlie Kaufman
About our guest:
Nina Amir, bestselling author of How to Blog a Book andThe Author Training Manual, transforms writers into inspired, successful authors, authorpreneurs and blogpreneurs. Known as the Inspiration to Creation Coach, she moves her clients from ideas to finished books as well as to careers as authors by helping them combine their passion and purpose so they create products that positively and meaningfully impact the world. A sought-after author, book, blog-to-book, and results coach, some of Nina’s clients have sold 300,000+ copies of their books, landed deals with major publishing houses and created thriving businesses around their books. She writes four blogs, self-published 13 books and founded National Nonfiction Writing Month, aka the Write Nonfiction in November Challenge.