On episode 55 of the WRITER 2.0 Podcast, I spoke with novelist and podcaster Ani Alexander. We discussed:
- the origin of her unique, beautiful accent;
- how she learned so many languages;
- why she left corporate life;
- what went wrong with her first self-published novel;
- the process of self-publishing with Amazon;
- the importance of keywords for book discoverability.
You can find Ani’s website here. And don’t forget to check out the Write 2B Read Podcast here.
About our guest:
Ani Alexander has been writing since her teenage years. But she set writing aside for a while and entered into an 11-year corporate career. Now she is a self-published author and creator and host of the Write 2B Read podcast.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download