On episode 55 of the WRITER 2.0 Podcast, I spoke with publishing entrepreneur Ricardo Fayet, the co-founder of Reedsy. We discussed:
- the Reedsy platform, which helps authors connect with top editors and designers;
- why Big-5 editors and designers are taking on more freelance work;
- the online writing and editing platform Reedsy is developing;
- his thoughts on the current trends in publishing;
- the growth of soccer in the U.S.
Plus, on “Today in Writing,” the first ever sci-fi movie.
As always, you can get in touch with the show 3 ways:
By email: email@example.com
On Twitter: @acfullerauthor
On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/acfullerauthor
About our guest:
Ricardo Fayet is the co-founder of Reedsy, a new publishing model for authors that sits at the intersection between traditional publishing and self-publishing. He’s also an amateur football (soccer) analyst.