On episode 89 of the WRITER 2.0 Podcast I spoke with prolific self-help author Michal Stawicki. We discussed:
- how he’s using Quora to re-purpose old content and sell more books;
- the book that changed his life and launched his writing career;
- releasing many short books as opposed to fewer long ones;
- being transparent about his life and his book sales;
- the relationship between productivity and health and fitness, as discussed in his book Bulletproof Health and Fitness;
- the habit and coaching app, Coach.me.
About our Guest:
I live in Poland, Europe.
I’m a father of three—two sons and a daughter.
I’ve been married for over 13 years.
I work for one of the biggest media groups in Poland as a database administrator.
I’ve been a church community member for more than 16 years.
I just cannot resist the urge to make this world a better place; first of all through self-improvement, by focusing on my personal growth, and then through the absolute transparency of my progress.
It’s tough to say which one is harder.
Sometimes it’s tough to wake up an hour earlier to do my morning ritual—a workout, while listening to people who live on the other side of the world—or to force myself to give up socializing on FB and work on my websites.
Sometimes it’s even tougher to write a blog post and see that people misunderstand me or worse, totally ignore me.
I truly hope my experience will bring some value to your life, that it will help you to realize that you are not really helpless as long as you breathe. No matter what your situation is, however busy you are, you can always start over and change your life.