In the first episode of the show, I speak with physician and bestselling author Carol Cassella about:
- how she made the transition from aspiring writer to published author;
- why we do all our writing in Scrivener;
- the inspiration for her most recent medical drama, GEMINI;
- how her writing process has developed over the years;
- the recent changes in the publishing industry;
- how writers use research as a procrastination tool;
- three books that changed her life, and more.
Plus, on “Today in Writing”—the 63rd anniversary of The Shot Heard Round the World. And on “Today in NOT Writing”—calling the phone company.
For more information about Carol Casella, visit www.carolcassella.com. GEMINI, along with her other books, OXYGEN, and HEALER, can be found wherever books are sold.